It’s that time – Christmas time is here! While some think of twinkling lights, food, Santa, and time off from work, other’s minds go straight to gifts once the calendar hits December 1. Whether you love giving gifts, or you always find yourself lost when browsing for a gift for your special someone, these gift ideas for both men and women will ensure everyone has a something unique under the tree. Check out this year’s top gifts for both him and her!
Gifts for Her
Instead of gifting the special lady in your life another scarf, cheap perfume, or makeup she will never use, check out the following ideas:
- Live Indoor Bonsai Tree: For all the flower girls in your life – she will love this gorgeous, pink bonsai tree. It’s only $29.99 on Amazon, which means it can arrive quick if you are in a pickle.
- FabFitFun Box: This is the gift that keeps on giving. Give a girl a FabFitFun Box subscription so she can keep up with the latest fashion trends and products on the market. She will able to customize the items she receives to her liking as well!
- Ember Temperature Mug: For the female coffee connoisseur in your life – help her keep her coffee warm 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the Ember temperature controlled mug.
You might also like: 8 Ways To Keep Your Kids Entertained During Winter Break
Gifts for Him
Now that the lady is covered for things to put under the tree, it’s time to take care of the guys. Instead of the typical sportswear or tools, steal the Christmas show with these manly gift ideas:
- Portable Campfire: Feeling chilly? The special man in your life will never feel the chill again, especially after being gifted this portable campfire. This powerful little gadget can burn for up to three hours and is priced under $50.
- Shiatsu Back Shoulder and Neck Massager: For the guy who is always asking for a back rub – ladies, this is a gift to yourself as well, as he will never ask again once he tries out the Shiatsu. What better way to end each day than with a deep massage?
- Watch Gang: A Watch Gang shipment is just what the fashionable guy is longing for this Christmas. The company will ship him an assortment of watches to try and pick out, so you don’t have to stress about picking out the right one.